Sarhad School is a co-educational school that follows the ‘CBSE’ curriculum (Affiliation No.:1130155).This was started in the year 2004. This school was started for violence-affected J&K and other local students. It has its roll 100 students for J&K and 1000 students from Pune. The orphaned J&K students get their education, including lodging and boarding, free of any costs.
The school aims at an all-round development & moral citizen of the country having welfare of his fellow being mind. Education need to be a burden to the mind, but should rather become an enjoyable pursuit and the child fed that life in.
Special Features –
- Quality Education since 2004
- Spacious Class Room, Computer Lab, Moths Lab, Library and Laboratory
- Interactive Boards along with AV room
- Spacious Play Ground for Sport Activities
- Separate Activity Room and Toy Room
- Transport Facility
- Various programs & festivals are arranged to be aware about our culture.